28 Years of Service Agreement Administration
With Integrity, Innovation & Vision
NAC is a leader in the administration of top quality, customizable vehicle service agreement products and the development of innovative online dealer contracting technology. An A.M. Best “A” rated carrier and over $28 billion in assets securely backs all of NAC’s products. Since 1984, NAC has been committed to creating long-standing partnerships, providing excellent customer service and renowned for their strong integrity throughout the industry.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
DEDICATED, TOP-QUALITY CUSTOMER & CLAIMS SERVICE
At NAC, the core of our business is providing excellent claims and customer service. Our experienced team stands ready to provide immediate answers, process claims quickly and efficiently, and reinforce NAC’s solid commitment to service every day. No matter who you interact with at NAC, you will always be treated fairly, spoken to honestly, and shown the respect and appreciation you deserve.
- 80% of our Claims Examiners have been with NAC for over 6 years
- 24/7 online claims submissions
- Quick claims processing
- Claims paid daily by credit card
- Bilingual examiners
- Extended Claims Call Center hours (EST):
Monday – Friday 8am to 8pm
Saturday 8am – 4pm
FOCUSED TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS
Access the industry’s most powerful eContracting system – NAC ExpressLane®
– which provides real-time access to rates, on-the-spot contract creation/submission, areas to save draft contracts, recall, edit, or submit in batches later, AND built-in contract financing that recalculates monthly payment on-the-fly. Other companies replace people with technology. At NAC, we utilize technology to empower our people and enable them to serve our clients better. Our staff and sales team continue to grow as our technology solutions do, and we invest in them – through software, continuing education, training, and communication systems.
- Turn-key and web-based eContracting
- In-house technology department and servers
- Seamless integration with DealerTrack™, StoneEagle Group and many other technology partners
- Industry-experienced developers, programmers and web specialists
- Customizable reports to suit your needs and format requests
STRATEGIC LOCATION & SOLID WORK/LIFE BALANCE
NAC is headquartered in Columbus, Ohio, the capital and largest city in this state. It has a diverse economy and is home to The Ohio State University, the nation's largest campus. In 2012, Columbus was ranked in BusinessWeek's top 50 best cities in America, and in past years named the best place in the country to raise a family, and the no. 1 up-and-coming tech city in the nation.
- Strong business environment
- Uncompromising quality of life
- Educated, reliable, and abundant skilled workforce
- Strong employee loyalty and retention
- Productive, focused and goal-oriented team